Friday, February 8, 2008

It's still raining!

We thought that when we left Oregon, we left the rain. Not the case! There have been more days of rain than days of sunshine here in lovely Sydney. There is flooding throughout southeastern Australia leading to road closures and ferry delays/cancellations. When things are running well, I just don't want to go out and get soaked...I know it sounds ridiculous...I should take advantage of my time here, but you should see these rain storms! Who da thunk I would be sitting on my butt in AUSTRALIA?! Well the sun is supposed to come out in the next couple of days....and maybe then I will stop whining! Here are some pictures of one of the last sunny days we have had.
Bike riding around Sydney Olympic Park.

1 comment:

NotsoSpecial said...

i thought nat was supposed to be down there fighting fires, not sandbagging for floods